Teha Fatheha
You've stumbled open Fatheha's blog|| dearest visitor || | Dashboard | +Follow
all about myself
Sabtu, Jun 25, 2011 | Sabtu, Jun 25, 2011 | 0 comments
here 15 word to introduce myself..again
1..origin namein 24 jam
norfatheha bte bahri
2.nickname
teha of course
3.how does family call me?
akak or kudut
4.habit saye..
mengadap cermin 24 jam tanpe penat
5.my interest
blogging.gossip.and sleep
6.sport that i good at
netball.yeah i love netball
7.food that you dislike
semue makanan yang berasaskan sayur.
8.do i cook?
hahaha..little bit
9.paling terer masak..
air..xpernah hangus
10.favourite colour..
pink and black..
11.favourite word..
amek kau
12.charm point..
i dont know..the way i talk kot
13.strong point..
my hands..pukol nyamok boleh mati nyamok to
14.kalor jadi binatang..nak jadi binatang ape
ikan paus..boleh berenang hari2
15.1 ayat menggambarkan saye
i know who i am.

OLDER / NEWER

READ THIS♥

Bonjour.You've trapped in Fatheha's dungeon.This is Unprivate Blog..No Spamming,No ripping,No Childish Act,No Copycat and Please Be Nice..Keep In Mind♥_♥
My facebook : Click Here

Be Talkactive♥

please be nice.respect me as i respect you



Credits Section♥

Template by : HoneyJoe
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Photobucket
Full Edit by : Me

status:
Update blog sampai lupa tengok kartun..brrr