Teha Fatheha
You've stumbled open Fatheha's blog|| dearest visitor || | Dashboard | +Follow
exam phobia
Isnin, September 19, 2011 | Isnin, September 19, 2011 | 1 comments
oh my..my spm is getting near..takut gegurl..as my techer say spm penentu masa depan.trial spm kali ni sangatlah susah.berbelit otak teha nak jawab ditambah dengan demam segala
Piccsy :: eternal struggle..no one can help me during the examination..i must study hard not play hard.wish me luck..ok bye

gif above is mine

OLDER / NEWER

READ THIS♥

Bonjour.You've trapped in Fatheha's dungeon.This is Unprivate Blog..No Spamming,No ripping,No Childish Act,No Copycat and Please Be Nice..Keep In Mind♥_♥
My facebook : Click Here

Be Talkactive♥

please be nice.respect me as i respect you



Credits Section♥

Template by : HoneyJoe
Tutorial : Jaja
Background : Photobucket
Full Edit by : Me

status:
Update blog sampai lupa tengok kartun..brrr